Ninebot Kickscooter Max G30LP
Average Expert Score
15 Reasons to Buy the Ninebot Max G30LP
- The IP65 rating ensures your scooter is protected against dust and low-pressure water jets.
- The rubber texture deck provides substantial traction both on dry asphalt and wet concrete.
- The Segway-Ninebot app's intuitive display monitors the scooter's performance and battery status.
- High-mounted LED headlight and rear brake light enhance visibility.
- The Ninebot Kickscooter Max G30lP features three riding modes, allowing you to switch from an easy-going ride to a thrilling experience.
- The tubeless 10-inch pneumatic tires ensure high grip, traction, and comfort. They are designed for puncture resistance. Since the scooter has no suspension, the tire also provides some damping for shock absorption from any bumps and jerks from the road.
- It is a portable electric scooter with a foldable design.
- The smart battery management system maximizes performance and longevity.
- It performs well on small to light gravel roads.
- The kick-to-start scooter can reach up to 24kph in just 6.6 seconds.
- Segway's app allows you to control the scooter from your smartphone.
- The Ninebot Kickscooter Max G30lP is an excellent construction with a strong metal frame that can hold up to 220 lbs.
- An ergonomic design and rubber grips make the scooter feel comfortable and secure.
- The dual braking system performs just as well as other electric scooters that are more expensive.
- You can charge this e-scooter in 6.5 hours, which is fairly quick if you consider its price.
6 Reasons Not to Buy the Ninebot Max G30LP
- There is no zero-start feature. You'll need to kickstart this scooter before taking off.
- The Ninebot max G30LP did not perform well on steep climbs.
- The mechanical front brake may cause the rider to fall over when riding at high speeds.
- It's not suitable for large, heavy riders.
- It doesn't have any suspension.
- The model is heavy.
The Ninebot Kickscooter Max G30LP is a great choice for anyone looking for a solid electric scooter that won't break the bank. This scooter is simple, dependable, and performs its basic tasks well. Its ease of use, solid construction, and safety features will make you feel confident in your purchase.