5 Reasons to Buy the Propella V4
- The battery isn’t integrated into the frame, so it’s easily removable for convenient charging.
- The slow-draining battery with a great range can help you ride for hours.
- The battery is relatively small, so it takes only a few hours to get a full charge.
- The puncture-resistant tires ensure you can ride on all terrain without fearing flat tires.
- The bike's black and blue design makes it look unique and sleek.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Propella V4
- The bike's cable could have been integrated into the frame.
- At high speeds, the mechanical brakes don’t function well - hydraulic brakes might have been a more reliable choice.
- The bike has no lights or fenders, so you must purchase and install your own.
If you’re looking for a simple bike that combines a traditional bicycle and an e-bike, the Propella V4 could be your perfect choice. Depending on your needs, you can either go for the single-speed or the 7-speed version. Either way, you’ll get a fantastic bike that can help you get around town without much difficulty. If what you read in this Propella V4 review piqued your interest, look into this bike more closely!