10 Reasons to Buy the Super73 RX
- The wide rear tire provides excellent traction, which makes it convenient for riding on varied terrain.
- Heavy duty spokes and extensive hub spacing ensure the bike can withstand high speeds and provide a stable ride.
- The full premium suspension gives you the smoothest ride possible, whether you are navigating city streets or going off-road.
- The bike has near-silent tires and a motor. It's great for riding in the city, where you need to keep noise to a minimum.
- The Super73 RX has a powerful 5 amp charger to power its removable battery pack within three to four hours.
- A user-friendly smartphone app makes the controls simple to access and manipulate. You can customize your ride with its advanced settings.
- The brake system consists of four hydraulic piston calipers. The stopping power on the RX can meet or exceed all expectations for a bike of this size and speed.
- The brake-activated taillight is independent of running lights to offer more safety when riding at night. Although the headlight is bright, it doesn't blind other riders.
- This e-bike has a loud horn to alert people while approaching them.
- The frame is exceptionally sturdy with a classic parallel tubing design that provides excellent front-to-rear weight distribution.
5 Reasons to Avoid the Super73 RX
- It is uncomfortable to pedal with the low handlebars and pushed-back seat.
- It's a big investment and has limited repairability. Plus, the one-year hardware warranty seems vague.
- It doesn't have any side reflectors or light cutouts for side visibility.
- This model is only available in small sizes and may not be suitable for taller riders.
- This electric bike may be considered a moped or motorcycle in some configurations. So it may require registration and insurance in your area.
The RX shows that Super 73 has the chops to compete with the big names in the electric bike world. It is an impressive ride, to be sure. However, it is also hard to resist such a well-made, durable, and fun electric bike. Plus, it's versatile enough to work on just about any commute, whether that's on potentially bumpy sidewalks or a bit of gravel.