10 Reasons to Buy the Teamgee H9 Electric Skateboard
- At an affordable price, the Teamgee H9 electric skateboard is a great investment for anyone looking for a convenient and eco-friendly mode of transportation.
- With a max speed of 24 mph, this skateboard can get you where you need to go quickly and easily.
- The H9's smooth ride makes it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a leisurely cruise or a quick commute.
- The design of the H9 is top-notch.
- Control your speed and steering with the remote control.
- The cruise control mode allows you to maintain your desired speed with little effort.
- The rubber wheels provide a smooth ride and are much easier on surfaces.
- Super lightweight and easy to carry.
- Powerful dual-hub motors give you plenty of power and speed.
- The board looks and handles just like a regular longboard.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Teamgee H9 Electric Skateboard
- Compared to other boards on the market, it has a significantly smaller 9-11 mile range.
- The H9 isn't a good choice for heavier riders, as its lightweight design makes it prone to flimsiness and breakdowns.
- The board only comes with a 90-day warranty, which is significantly shorter than most other brands' standard one-year guarantee.
Looking for a lightweight and easy-to-use electric longboard? This versatile board feels just as good as a regular longboard, but with the added convenience of electric power. Whether you are cruising around town or tackling tougher hills, this board performs solidly, with acceleration and handling that will exceed your expectations. However, due to its lightweight design, the H9 is not ideal for heavier riders.