Wolf King GT Pro
Average Expert Score
10 Reasons to Buy the Wolf King GT Pro
- The Wolf King GT Pro is the fastest production scooter in the world.
- Thanks to the powerful battery, the Wolf King GT Pro has an impressive range of 90+ miles when ridden in eco mode. More aggressive riding will have a range closer to 55 miles.
- This electric scooter features puncture-proof tubeless tires that can hold their own against some of the roughest terrains.
- The Wolf King GT Pro has an IPX5 water resistance rating.
- It boasts ridiculously fast acceleration – 0-50 mph (80 km/h) in 4.8 seconds.
- The Wolf King GT Pro has a load capacity of 330 pounds.
- The handlebars are taller and wider than many similar electric scooters, making the Wolf King GT Pro more comfortable for bigger riders.
- The Wolf King GT Pro climbs hills easily and impressively fast.
- With the double charger, the Wolf King GT Pro only takes seven hours to recharge.
- The front and rear dual spring suspensions are designed to handle the most intense off-roading with ease.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Wolf King GT Pro
- The Wolf King GT Pro is incredibly heavy – it weighs 120 lbs (55kg).
- The extra-wide handlebars on the Wolf King GT Pro don't fold, adding to the difficulty of storing and transporting this scooter when you're not riding it.
- This electric scooter is big. For smaller riders, the large frame may be a bit overwhelming and hard to handle.
With so many impressive features, it's tempting to think of the Wolf King GT Pro as the perfect electric scooter. Perfect or not, there is no denying that it has just about everything you could want when hitting the trails, climbing hills, or blazing down city streets.