10 Reasons to Buy Soltera
- The 36V, 10 Ah battery gives it one of the longest ranges of any single speed budget city bike.
- The option to get the bike with a 7-speed drivetrain makes it appealing to a far broader audience.
- The fixie-like looks are sleek and hip, and the 41 lb weight is refreshingly light.
- The inset rear taillights and full color LCD display are features that have trickled down from the more expensive Aventon Aventure, making the Soltera a great value for the price.
- The Soltera ebike has a wide, comfortable seat that is perfect for long rides.
- The bike's suspension system smooths out even the roughest roads.
- The Soltera ebike comes equipped with an easy-to-read head unit that provides all the information you need while riding.
- The bike's throttle is also helpful in getting the bike going from a dead stop, which can be a lifesaver when you're trying to beat traffic.
- The bike comes with a Through-Axle design.
- The Soltera Single Speed has a 250W motor, and the Soltera 7 Speed has a 500W motor.
3 Reasons Not to Buy Soltera
- No racks or fenders come stock with the Soltera. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker, but it’s something to keep in mind if you’re looking for an ebike that can double as a commuter.
- The soltera ebike lacks quick-release levers, which can make it difficult to remove the wheels for storage or repairs.
- Another potential issue is that the motor assist may lag occasionally, making it difficult to keep up with traffic.
If you’re looking for an electric bike that can handle a variety of terrain, and is perfect for long rides, the Soltera might be the perfect fit for you. With its powerful motor, comfortable saddle, and stylish design, this ebike has everything you need to make your commute or weekend ride more enjoyable.