Emojo Caddy Pro
10 Reasons to Buy the Emojo Caddy Pro
- The fat tires on this bike will give you the traction you need.
- The front suspension fork and suspension seat post make even the bumpiest roads feel smooth.
- With a sleek design, this trike is as beautiful as it is functional.
- It brakes powerfully and smoothly with the hydraulic brakes.
- You'll reach maximum speed quickly and easily with the 7-speed transmission.
- The battery-integrated headlights will help keep you safe while riding at night.
- The seating on this etrike will make your ride comfortable no matter how long it is.
- The swept-back handlebars will give you a more relaxed posture while riding.
- The ergonomic rubber grips make it easy to grip and steer.
- The angled stem is adjustable so you can customize your ride however you want.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Emojo Caddy Pro
- At around 90 pounds, it's on the heavy side, making it difficult to transport if you don't have a garage or storage shed.
- At almost $3,000, it's one of the more expensive models on the market.
- Though it comes partially assembled, you will still need to put in some work to get it ready to ride.
The Emojo Caddy Pro is an electric tricycle that has a lot to offer riders. It is a good-performing bike that is comfortable to ride. It is also a stylish bike. A few downsides of the bike are the cost and the need to assemble it. However, riders who are willing to invest in the bike will be rewarded with a good performing and comfortable ride.