Eunorau Max Cargo
10 Reasons to Buy the Max Cargo eBike
- It has a one-size step-through frame that is easy to use and suitable for bikers of various heights.
- There is a designated space for two racks on the front and the back, whereas the back rack can hold a basket, child seat, or a second seat for your plus-one.
- You can put over 440 lbs of weight on the bike.
- The bike’s fenders work so you can ride in the rain without getting soaked.
- There are two battery-integrated lights on the bike, one on the front and the other at the bike’s rear end.
- The handlebars’ height and position are easily adjustable.
- There is a CDC6 color display on the handlebars you can use to check the stats for all your bike rides.
- A durable double kickstand is included on this bike.
- The redesigned battery fits very well into the battery holder, while you can charge it using the 2amp charger that comes with the bike.
- The bike comes with a direct-drive motor that is more reliable and durable than some modern motors.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Max Cargo eBike
- There is no bottle holder on this bike, even though there is space for one.
- The rear rack makes it impossible for the seat to be moved down.
- The bike’s display cannot be removed, so you must protect it from damage and wear and tear.
Cargo bikes are meant to carry a heavier load. When you think of some of the best cargo electric bikes, you think about bikes that can carry some 200 or 300 lbs. With the Eunorau Max Cargo, you can carry up to 440 lbs of weight without worrying that the bike will give out!