LAZER G1 MIPS Road Bike Helmet
8 Reasons to Buy the LAZER G1 MIPS Road Bike Helmet
- It features a unique Rollsys retention system that allows for a customized and secure fit and an adjustment dial for fine-tuning.
- The helmet has a sleek and modern design that will appeal to many road cyclists.
- It includes 22 vents and an intricate network of internal channels, which help to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- An optional Lazer G1 Aeroshell can be added to provide additional protection from wind and rain.
- The helmet is equipped with MIPS technology, which helps reduce the rotational impacts on the brain in a crash.
- It has an exceptional safety rating of 9.2 from Virginia Tech.
- This lightweight helmet is ideal for people with an oval head shape.
- It's available in three sizes and multiple colors.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the LAZER G1 MIPS Road Bike Helmet
- It has limited ventilation due to MIPS technology.
- Some users have reported difficulty fitting their sunglasses.
- The helmet may not provide as much coverage as other road helmets.
In a nutshell, Lazer has a winner in the G1. It combines multiple features most users want in a helmet, and for the most part, it does them well. It's on the expensive side, but not unreasonable for the quality and features it offers. That said, if you're looking for a do-all helmet, this is probably not it—but if you're looking for a high-end road or tri helmet, this should certainly be considered.