Lazer Nutz KinetiCore
10 Reasons to Buy Lazer Nutz KinetiCore
- The KinetiCore technology is a rival to MIPS and offers the same safety benefits.
- The helmet is one size fits all, making it an excellent choice for siblings or friends who want to share a helmet.
- The helmet automatically conforms to fit the child’s head, meaning that you don’t have to worry about sizing.
- Lightweight construction means your child won’t feel weighed down when cycling.
- Cleverly positioned cheek buckle that avoids tearful skin-pinching.
- Ventilated for a cool ride.
- Reduced plastics for a more environmentally friendly product.
- It comes in a variety of fun colors, so your child can express their personality while wearing it.
- The Lazer Nutz KinetiCore bike helmet is a great value for the money.
- Comes with an optional LED tail light for extra safety.
3 Reasons Not to Buy Lazer Nutz KinetiCore
- Despite being designed as "one size fits all," some parents have complained that it is either too loose or too tight.
- Adjusting and securing the side straps prove very trying for some users.
- Virginia Tech doesn't test children's helmets - and Lazer claims their product would achieve the equivalent of a 3.5-star rating.
If your kids love the thrill of tackling the outdoors on their bikes, they need a helmet they can depend on while adventuring. The Lazer Nutz KinetiCore is the perfect fit! Allowing riders to focus on their adventure with peace of mind, this unisize helmet is equipped with KinetiCore safety technology that absorbs impact and gives parents an additional layer of security. Whether it's mountain biking or BMX trails, your kid will be able to explore without limits - literally!