10 Reasons to Buy the NIU-GTS
- This electric scooter features three driving modes: sport, dynamic, and e-save.
- The scooter comes in three different color options: black, gray, and a white and red combo.
- The scooter charges extremely fast thanks to the dual battery system equipped with high-quality lithium-ion batteries.
- When using both batteries, the scooter can ride for about 50 miles with a single charge.
- For all those who do not feel comfortable leaving their scooter unattended, you can rest assured that you will know exactly where this scooter is at all times, thanks to the movement detection anti-theft alarm.
- The powerful motor was designed by Bosch.
- If you need the scooter to charge faster than usual, you can use the dual charging adapter to charge both batteries simultaneously.
- Considering that this scooter comes with two batteries, it is very lightweight, and even people with a smaller build can maneuver it.
- The scooter makes little noise during rides.
- There are left and right indicator lights that you can use to signal a turn. After turning, the bike will turn the indicators off by itself.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the NQi GTS
- Even though the sturdy plastics on the scooter's side could last for quite a while without any damage, having metal instead of plastic parts would make the scooter more durable.
- While the scooter's seat is quite comfortable, it is set pretty high, which can make the scooter somewhat uncomfortable for people who are shorter or smaller in build.
- The scooter is not suitable for offroad riding.
With a smooth ride and great range, this electric scooter could be a great choice for people who wish to commute easily in an urban environment. While it is not suitable for offroad use, it is perfect for conveniently getting through traffic in busy cities.