RadMission High Step
10 Reasons to Buy the RadMission High Step
- The RadMission High Step is an affordable ebike that is engineered like one well above its price point.
- At 48 pounds, the RadMission is light enough to carry when necessary.
- The battery on the RadMission High-Step can be locked and removed, both for security and for easier charging.
- WIth a single-speed drivetrain, bike maintenance is minimal.
- The RadMission is an incredibly quiet bike - no clinking chain, rattling racks, or noisy fenders.
- This ebike includes a 40-lux headlight.
- Some buyers, depending on location, can pay an extra fee for home delivery and pre-assembly.
- The integrated tail light has a brake light indicator. When you brake, the rear light will turn on if the lights are off, or it will glow brighter if the lights are on.
- With the twist-grip throttle, you have complete control over how much power you use.
- The 12-gauge spokes on both wheels offer greater weight support. The RadMission can carry up to 275 pounds.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the RadMission High Step
- The RadMission doesn't come with a kickstand. Three variations of the RadMission kickstand have to be purchased separately from Rad Power Bikes.
- Without suspension, riding the RadMission on rough terrain can be pretty uncomfortable.
- The RadMission is fitted with a simple LED display that turns the bike on and off, controls the lights, and controls the levels of pedal assist.
It's normal, and expected, for expert reviewers to have differing opinions. But with the RadMission High Step, there was one thing they could all agree on: this ebike offers a lot of value as an affordable, budget-friendly option. The RadMission High Step is a basic ebike by design, but its performance and ride quality ensure that this bike is worth a lot more than what you'll pay for it.