RadRunner 3 Plus
Updated: November, 2023
Expert ReviewsRead Reviews >
When it comes to finding the perfect cargo bike, the RadRunner 3 Plus seems to hit all the right notes. With its powerful motor, compact design, and ability to customize, this bike is a true car replacement. One of the standout features of the RadRunner 3 Plus is its ability to be easily configured and reconfigured to suit any of your needs. With over 350 accessory combinations available, you can customize this bike to carry all your cargo or even an extra passenger. The frame-integrated extended rear rack provides ample space for cargo, while still maintaining a sleek and compact design. The RadRunner 3 Plus also prioritizes safety and comfort. It features hydraulic brakes and adjustable brake levers, ensuring more secure braking and a perfect fit for a wide range of hand sizes. The low-step frame, suspension fork, and ergonomic saddle offer enhanced accessibility and improved comfort for all types of riders. While the RadRunner 3 Plus is a fantastic option for those in search of a cargo bike, it may not be the best choice for those looking to carry multiple kids and gear. Its compact size might be a bit small for larger loads. Additionally, if speed is a priority for you, it's important to note that the RadRunner 3 Plus is classified as a Class 2 eBike with a maximum top speed of 20 mph. In terms of performance, the RadRunner 3 Plus is equipped with a rear hub motor. While it offers a powerful pedal assist, some may find that a mid-drive motor delivers a smoother riding experience. Overall, the RadRunner 3 Plus is a versatile and customizable cargo bike that offers a car replacement experience. However, if you're looking for a standard e-bike or need to transport larger loads, there are other more affordable options available. But if you love the design and can afford the price, the RadRunner 3 Plus will undoubtedly bring joy and convenience to your daily rides.
7 Reasons to Buy the RadRunner 3 Plus
- 350+ Accessory Combinations to customize the RadRunner 3 Plus for your needs
- The frame-integrated extended rear rack offers ample space for cargo or an extra passenger
- More secure braking with hydraulic brakes and adjustable brake levers to fit a wide range of hand sizes
- A low-step frame, suspension fork, and ergonomic saddle offer enhanced accessibility and improved comfort for all types of riders.
- An optional dual battery can mount under the rear rack and provide up to 100 miles of range.
3 Reasons to Not Buy the RadRunner 3 Plus
- If you’re looking for a cargo bike to carry multiple kids and gear, the compact size of the RadRunner may not be a little small.
- Looking for speed? The RadRunner 3 Plus is a Class 2 ebike with a maximum top speed of 20 mph.
- The rear hub motor won’t provide quite as smooth of a pedal assist that a mid-drive motor will deliver.
For 15 years, Rad Power Bikes has been laser-focused on expanding access to electric mobility with its innovative lineup of ebikes (and most recently, the new RadTrike). Today’s announcement proves the company shows no signs of slowing down.
Frequently Asked Questions - RadRunner 3 PlusAdmin: Generate FAQs
Reviews of the RadRunner 3 Plus
Subscribe to Ride Review
Sign up for free for the Ride Review Newsletter - the world's largest newsletter about small electric vehicles - and have chances to win our electric bike and scooter giveaways. Trusted by over 60,000 riders around the world.