10 Reasons to Buy the SONDORS X
- The most noticeable feature of this bike is those fat 4.9'' tires that make it that much safer and more comfortable to ride.
- There are three color options for this bike that you can choose from.
- The forged aluminum frame makes this a durable bike that will not easily suffer from any damage.
- Thanks to the sturdy construction, the bike can support a weight of above 300 lbs, which is quite amazing since you can have another person riding with you or add a heavy backpack.
- The powerful smart 3A charger will have your bike fully charged and ready to do within five to six hours.
- The dual Tektro mechanical disc brakes on this bike work perfectly, helping you stop immediately once you press them.
- The 500-watt motor will help you cycle up to 60 miles without needing to use the actual pedals - the electric battery will do the job for you.
- With the conveniently placed LCD on this bike, you can check the battery levels, speed, distance traveled, and other metrics that interest you.
- Coming with a gear cassette and grip shifter from Shimano, this bike can switch from one gear to another without any problem.
- The features on the bike allow for a comfortable ride on all kinds of terrain.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the SONDORS X
- The SONDORS X bike weighs 70 lbs, which may be a bit heavy for some people.
- If you try to remove the battery from the bike, you have to be extra careful as the process takes a lot of time and effort.
- The LCD is difficult to read during nighttime.
Riding on this bike will be a thrill because of the durable frame, extra wide tires, reliable brakes, and powerful battery that will keep the bike going for hours. Considering that this is a heavier bike, smaller people and children cannot use it. This is not as good of a choice for children as it is for adults.