10 Reasons to Buy the Tern HSD
- The Tern HSD is one of the most compact electric cargo bikes on the market, making it easy to store and transport.
- With a load capacity of up to 374 lbs, the Tern HSD can handle all your cargo needs.
- Forget about being stuck in traffic – with the Tern HSD, you’ll get where you need to go quickly and easily, while having fun at the same time!
- Ride in stealth mode with the powerful and quiet Bosch motors.
- Pedal up to four times as fast with assistive modes that give you a boost.
- Monitor your speed, battery life, distance traveled, and more on the display screen.
- Stay safe while riding at night with an integrated front and rear light.
- Stop on a dime with the strong brakes.
- The ebike can be stored vertically, saving space in your home or office.
- Regardless of your height, you’ll be able to comfortably ride the Tern HSD.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Tern HSD
- The battery on the Tern HSD ebike can be tricky to remove, making it difficult to service and replace.
- You can't mount a second battery on the Tern HSD ebike, which limits its range and makes it less convenient to use.
- The Tern HSD ebike is quite expensive.
The Tern HSD is a great mini cargo ebike that is perfect for families and running errands. It offers good performance, with a powerful motor and brakes that make it very responsive. However, it can be expensive, so be sure to check out all the options before making a purchase. Overall, the Tern HSD is a great option for those looking for a powerful and reliable mini cargo ebike.