10 Reasons to Buy the Tern Link
- The folding time of the e-bike takes just 10 seconds and requires minimal effort and no additional tools.
- The Tern Link features an adjustable telescopic seat post and an Andros Stem that allows riders to adjust the angle of the handlebars and height of the seat to fit most adults.
- The Link electric bike is equipped with grippy 20-inch wheels, making it easy to commute on busy streets and crowded areas.
- The Tern e-bike features 8-speed versatile gearing that is suitable for climbing hills and cycling around the city.
- The Tern Link models of electric bikes are suitable for various kinds of terrains - including trails, dirt, grass, and gravel.
- This electric bike by Tern promises a smooth ride with a wider wheelbase, which also helps steer better at high speeds and balance a larger load with ease.
- The electric bike by Tern is fitted with a V-brake system that is not only easy to replace in case of an accident, it's also user-friendly and offers riders more control over the braking power.
- The Tern Link electric bike is outfitted with robust aluminum that ensures a dent-free ride, durability, as well as excellent resistance against wear and tear.
- The Tern Link e-bike has the best theft protection because it essentially folds down to half its size and can be stored indoors safely.
- To maximize storage and functionality, the Tern Link e-bike features a rear rack for carrying belongings.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Tern Link
- The Tern Link electric bike, when folded down, has a chunkier footprint and does not fit easily in some narrow spaces.
- The frame structure of this bike makes it significantly difficult to keep it clean.
- The steering of the Tern Link may be problematic at high speeds, which breaks momentum and risks a tumble.
If you'd like to save money and space while traveling and commuting, a folding e-bike is surely the answer, and the Tern Link is one of the best options out there. Even if you're more of a local commuter, the Tern Link will suit you quite well. Its fast-folding feature, flexible gearing, comfortable and smooth ride, as well as its amazing entry-level price will make your ride even better. If your budget approves, then you should definitely give this 20-inch, wheeled electric bike a go.