Giant Trance X Advanced E+
10 Reasons to Buy the Trance X Advanced E+
- A lightweight frame helps speed over steep terrain.
- Adaptive suspension system for stability and comfort over rough terrain.
- Progressive geometry for comfort and ride precision.
- Sleek and clean frame look.
- While the Trance X Advance E+ is designed for rough terrain, it can still provide a comfortable ride over flat terrain making it Giant's first true multi-role bike.
- Improved chainstay protector when compared to previous iterations.
- Carbon wheels provide quick and efficient acceleration.
- Superior handling and turning over other trail bikes.
- Multiple sizing options.
- Top-notch climbing capability from the tire grips and adjustable suspension.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Trance X Advanced E+
- Sub-par breaks.
- Threaded bottom brackets are press-fitted which is an older style of building and extremely tedious to replace.
- No internal sleeves create a rattling noise while riding.
The Giant Trance X Advanced E+ is one of the most advanced trail bikes on the market. While some of the features feel superfluous, the majority of the features make this bike an absolute joy to ride over pebbly cliffs and trails. Offered at a premium (albeit reasonable given the number of advanced features) price point, it might not fall into every rider's budget, but if the higher price tag isn't a deal breaker, the Trance X Advanced E+ is worth the look. The smooth pedal efficiency and light carbon wheels will make speedy extra travel easy.