10 Reasons to Buy the GoTrax Endura Electric
- The integrated battery, hidden inside the frame, gives the bike a decent look.
- The aluminum alloy frame makes it lightweight yet durable.
- The mechanical brakes provide good stopping power.
- It can reach 18 miles on the pure throttle and has a max range of 28 miles.
- The step-thru frame makes mounting and dismounting easier.
- The 26-inch wide tires are water resistant and shock-absorbing.
- Equipped with a front suspension fork, sporty saddle, 26-inch tires, and Shimano professional 7-speed gear, it gives a smooth riding experience even on bumpy roads.
- The electric bike has a 250W motor that provides good acceleration and speed.
- GoTrax Endura is a perfect bike for day-to-day mobility.
- The bike comes at a reasonable price.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the GoTrax Endura Electric
- The lithium battery must be removed for charging.
- There is a small battery (36-volt battery.)
- The bike’s design is quite simple, which makes it look like a regular bike.
The GoTrax Endura electric bike comes with premium features at the lowest price, ideal for getting you through city traffic. If you’re looking for an economical bike for your daily commute, Endura is your best option. The bike’s light weight allows you to travel around swiftly and smoothly.