10 Reasons to Buy the GOTRAX G-Pro
- Has a smooth folding mechanism, which makes it portable for easy storage.
- Made of aluminum and is very lightweight, yet reliable.
- The extra third wheel on the back provides more stability, as well as significantly eradicates the risk of imbalance for a smooth ride.
- Has a potent 300W front wheel motor, enabling it to reach speeds of 15.5mph.
- A state-of-the-art dual rear shock composition ensures a comfortable ride.
- Shock-absorbing 10" air-filled tires are ideal for bumpy city streets.
- innovative technology enables you to view your battery life, riding speed, and distance.
- Possesses a double anti-theft digital lock for supreme safety.
- Its sleek and black look provides minimalist beauty, which is a dream of every modern rider.
- Has a capacious deck - you can even stand on the pedal with your feet side by side with comfort.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the GOTRAX G-Pro
- Comes with a bit of a heavy price tag in comparison with other e-scooters in the market.
- Although the GOTRAX G-Pro offers some water resistance, mild damage might be seen by exposure to heavy rain.
- Weighing around 23.6 kg, carrying it for a long time by hand might not be very comfortable.
This G-Pro is one to consider if you require a 3-wheel e-scooter for a smooth everyday commute. The double anti-theft lock and up-to-the-mark battery life are a great plus. The company has a good reputation overall and offers a variety of enlightening features in their vehicles that are a great bonus for a modern rider.