10 Reasons to Buy the GoTrax G4 Electric Scooter
- The scooter’s folding mechanism enables it to fold in a single step.
- The scooter arrives almost fully assembled.
- Longer handlebars provide added stability and control.
- The G4 comes with an easy-to-use built-in cable lock.
- The deck’s patterned rubber is great for stability and balance, and provides comfortable rides.
- The scooter's 10-inch solid tires are pre-coated with tire slime, so you don’t have to worry about punctures.
- Aluminium alloy for the frame is strong and reliable.
- The 36V 10.4Ah battery gives a long range.
- The digital lock can be directly seen on the LED digital display.
- It has an easy-to-use cruise control.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the GoTrax G4 Scooter
- The G4 doesn’t support a removable battery.
- There’s no suspension.
- The headlight is not as bright as GoTrax’s more inexpensive models.
This budget electric scooter provides a lot of features at a low price. It’s an excellent commuter vehicle that doesn't break the bank. With pre-slimed tires, a powerful 350W motor, a battery management system, IP54 water-resistance rating, and a built-in 4-digit combination cable lock, G4 is a good value for the money.