Magnum Payload Cargo
10 Reasons to Buy the Payload eBike
- It comes with hydraulic disc brakes that are durable and reliable.
- The large wheels and heavy frame allow this bike to have better balance even when carrying a heavy load.
- The wheels are equipped with puncture-resistant durable tires.
- The bamboo carrier at the back of the bike is great for carrying a basket of groceries or adding a child seat.
- You can put up to 300 lbs of weight on the bike at one time.
- Aluminum fenders will protect you when driving in the rain, and they are rust-resistant.
- The double-legged kickstand keeps your bike upright when taking a break.
- A charging port on the battery allows you to charge any electronic device while using the bike.
- You can easily take the battery off the bike and use it as a power bank.
- Ergonomic grips on both sides of the handlebar make managing the bike more comfortable.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Payload eBike
- The screws on the adjustable stems can loosen up with use, so you should check them now and then.
- The charger that comes with the bike charges the battery quite slowly.
- The bike’s display is not in color and cannot be removed, so it could be prone to damage if you keep the bike outdoors.
So much about the Magnum Payload electric bike is excellent, from the build to the actual capabilities. The only thing to remember is that there is nothing to make the bike visible at night, so you should buy some lights or wear reflective gear when riding it.