Rad Runner Plus
Average Expert Score
10 Reasons to Buy Rad Runner Plus
- The Rad Runner Plus is an improved version of the Rad Runner 2, which was a very popular model.
- With its upgraded features and design, the Rad runner Plus is more comfortable to ride than ever before.
- Made with a durable frame that can handle even the roughest terrain, this ebike is perfect for anyone who wants to take their rides to the next level.
- Get a top quality ebike from a well-known and respected company.
- Unlike the Rad Runner 2, which had no suspension, the Rad Runner Plus comes with front suspension for a smoother ride.
- Powerful 750W motor for a smooth, fast ride that can take all kinds of terrain - both hills and trails.
- You can brake confidently and quickly with the RadRunner Plus's great disc-mechanical brakes.
- The pedal assist system has five levels to choose from, so you can find the perfect amount of help.
- With a low center of gravity, the RadRunner has great traction for a variety of surfaces.
- The bike has seven speeds to accommodate different terrains and riders.
3 Reasons Not to Buy Rad Runner Plus
- One issue is that the bike can feel a bit odd to sit on, which can make pedaling less comfortable than on other models.
- The brakes are good but have not been significantly improved from earlier versions of the bike.
- The pedals are made of plastic, which may not provide as much grip as other materials.
All in all, I was impressed with the Rad Runner Plus. It's a significant step up from the Rad Runner 2, and it's a well-rounded ebike that should suit a wide range of riders. The motor provides good power and the bike handles well, while the range is very respectable. There are some drawbacks - the weird seat and plastic pedals are an acquired taste - but overall I think this is a very solid ebike. If you're looking for a good all-rounder, the Rad Runner Plus is definitely worth considering.