Cube Fold Hybrid
10 Reasons to Buy the Cube Fold Hybrid
- Since the Cube Fold Hybrid is made of aluminum, the bike is extremely lightweight yet durable.
- Cube boasts a One Size Concept, which allows people of most ages to ride the bike.
- This product by Cube can support a maximum of 313 lbs (142 kg) of the total system weight, making it highly reliable.
- The 5-speed Nexus hub gears require little to no maintenance.
- The bike comes with mudguards (including a Mudguard Rear Light PRO-E), a rear carrier, and a stable kickstand.
- Cube Fold Hybrid comes as front carrier ready.
- Due to the 12V DC back and front lights, you can easily ride it at night.
- Being an electric bike, the Fold Hybrid has the Bosch Purion display, perfect for those who like minimalism.
- Due to the Bosch Active + mid-drive motor, the bike can be used for riding in almost all urban places. This motor allows it to reach speeds of almost 20 mph (32kmph.)
- The bike has a great turning radius due to its 20-inch wheels, making it the perfect companion for city riding.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Cube Fold Hybrid
- The bike is quite an expensive purchase compared to other options on the market.
- The display is quite simple.
- It’s available in only one frame size
The Fold Hybrid is one of the newest entries by Cube in the world of foldable bikes. Its sleek look and impressive battery timings, along with adjustable length, efficient, space-saving size, and innovative mechanisms, make it a contender for the best eBikes around.