10 Reasons to Buy the Vehicle
- The regenerative system allows the battery to charge from the brakes and the throttle.
- The motorcycle is noiseless even when turned on and ridden at high speed.
- The extended range of 82 miles can help you go on long trips without worrying that your battery will drain fast.
- You can choose between the ZF 7.2 or ZF 7.2 power tank, with the latter giving you an extended range of 122 miles.
- The Bosch ABS front and rear brakes work perfectly.
- The fully adjustable suspension from Showa makes the bike comfortable even on uneven terrain.
- There is a 5-year warranty on the battery you can use in case of problems.
- You can connect the motorcycle to a phone app through the Bluetooth connectivity module.
- A color TFT display on the handlebars shows all details regarding the drive.
- This low-maintenance motorcycle will cost you little to no money to maintain.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Vehicle
- If you are used to motorcycles with a clutch and lever, it will take a while before you get used to riding this motorcycle.
- The noiseless motor might make it difficult for other riders to notice you in traffic.
- At nearly $13,000, this bike could be too expensive for most people.
What is there not to love about the Zero DS? With its extended range, clutchless direct drive, quality Bosch brakes, and adjustable suspension, you get a fantastic, low-maintenance bike. If you can invest about $13,000 in an electric motorcycle, this is one of the best options to look into.